Tickell Expressions

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Advent - Day 10

Hello Friends,

Diane Marra did the devotional today for our devotional study of Advent at His Kingdom Come. The song is "O Come All Ye Faithful" with emphasis on the chorus - "O Come Let Us Adore Him".

At one point Diane said, "Adore Him, adore Him, adore Him!" That really struck a chord in my heart so I repeated the words in my Advent journal for Day 10.

I was pressed for time today so I used stickers on my painted pages (the angels) and a cut-out sentiment from an old Christmas card (Holy Night). The number 10 is from a set Diane Marra made for Advent participants at His Kingdom Come.
Now here is the really fun part. Last winter my son got a new coat and I really liked the company tag on it. I didn't know how I would ever use it, but it has hung next to my desk for the last year. I used the backside of the tag for my manger, cutting it into the shapes I wanted. The tag had a twine loop on it. I took the strands apart and used them as straw in my manger. Like I said, this was really fun. :)
Thanks for visiting my blog. I am glad you stopped in and I really look forward to reading your comments.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love the string coming out of the manger....adds such depth.

Crafting With Jack said...

Your manger is great, the string idea was a good one. I love the angels.