Tickell Expressions

Saturday 2 January 2016

Bible Art Journaling Challenge

Hello Friends,

There is a new bible Art Journaling group over at His Kingdom Come, with monthly challenges to get you going.

January's challenge is to find a scripture that represents our 2016 Logos365 Word that we chose and do some art based on that. (Logos365 is another group at the free HKC online community)

I did mine based on Philippians 3:12-16. My word is STEADFAST. The verse I highlighted says, "I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me."
I had already done this part of the challenge, but as I watched Susan Hiles do her art on Habakkuk 3:18, verse 19 grabbed my attention. It says, "The sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to go on the heights."

Lately I have been a little stressed about the new commitments I have taken on for 2016. This verse reminded me that it is the Lord who gives me strength and even abilities to do the things he has asked me to do.

I used my deer image and some word stamps from the His Kingdom Come FaithArt Products shop. You can access that from the main site too.



Thanks for dropping in. I hope you are off to a great start for 2016.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

No comments: