Tickell Expressions

Saturday 27 February 2016

Blame it on the Puppy

Dear friends,

I am sorry to report that I have no new image for you this week. We got a new family member on Wednesday and I have not been doing much other than potty training (the pup not me), feeding, potty training, playing, cleaning up mistakes from potty training, teaching what not to chew, potty training, feeding, napping to catch up on missed sleep, playing, snuggling, crate and pen training, potty training.... and around and around we go. But look at that face!

2 comments:

Joyce Tompkins said...

How can you deny that adorable little face? He is just way too adorable! I think having a pet is one of the greatest gifts to us.

Crafting With Jack said...

I thank God every day for my dogs, they are such a blessing. Enjoy your blessing xx