Tickell Expressions

Monday 23 May 2016

100 Faces - 2nd Face

Hello Friends,

Recently I took a 100 Faces challenge at Praise Heart Creative Community. This is the 2nd face I drew for the challenge.

I started off thinking I was going to draw a man's face. Here is the pencil sketch:
Next I started colouring with my water colour pencils, darker skin tones first.
Then the lighter tones:
My 'man' was starting to look like a pretty, athletic woman, so I went with it. I also decided to incorporate this face into a Take Me Deeper faith art page - a devotional group at His Kingdom Come.
Even though this did not end up being what I had intended from the beginning, I am happy with it. I love it when my creativity takes over and leads me down a different path. It usually ends up being more interesting in the long run.
Thanks for stopping by and sharing my journey with me.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

2 comments:

Peabea Scribbles said...

Hey there...Looks like you're off to a good start..although you already do great on drawing. Love your puppy...so cute and glad he's doing good on the training..etc. :)

Crafting With Jack said...

Well done. I am falling behind on my numbers!