Tickell Expressions

Friday 12 May 2017

The Bee Singer Queen - Conclusion

Hello Friends,

Happy Friday. I didn't think you would want to wait all weekend to hear the conclusion of the Bee Singer Queen, so I am posting it a few days early.

I have included a short epilogue (about 3 minutes), which hints at the contents of Book Two: Son of Abeilhe. I'm afraid you will have to wait a while for that because I have not finished writing it yet.

My goal this summer is to revise and format The Bee Singer Queen for print and Kindle editions. If you have enjoyed the audio version, I hope you will consider giving a review on Amazon once it is listed. I will let you know.

Thank you for your interest in my book. I truly hope you have enjoyed listening as much as I have enjoyed reading it to you.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa


No comments: