Tickell Expressions

Wednesday 18 April 2018

Oaks of Righteousness

Hello Friends,

Last night my family and friends threw me a surprise birthday party for my 60th. It really was a surprise because my birthday is not until Friday.

My family gave me a wood-burning tool. It has variable temperatures so I can use it in my encaustic painting. Plus, it has lots of cool tips. They even bought me two extra packs of tips - alphabet and numbers/symbols.

This is the first painting I did, using three of the tips that came with the tool. I did it on hardboard. It is an intuitive painting that I call "Oaks of Righteousness".

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your visit.

hugs & smiles,
Teresa

3 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow 🤗. How lovely to have a surprise party and crafting presents too. Hope tomorrow is a beautiful day x

Carmen said...

Wow Teresa! That is so nice!!

Carmen said...

Oh! And happy belated birthday!! My 60th is on mother’s day this year!